- Saturday 10th December – Christmas Fayre in Memorial Hall and Adult Nativity at St Michael’s Church
- Sunday 11th December – KS2 Carol Concert at St Piran’s Church for School Choir
- Monday 12th December – Choir perform at Memory Cafe
- Monday 12th December – Y2, Y3 & Y4 Christmas Production in School Hall 6pm
- Tuesday 13th December – Christmas Lunch day
- Wednesday 14th December – Rec and Y1 Christmas Nativity in School Hall 2pm
- Friday 16th December – Christmas Jumper Day £1 for Save the Children (last day of term)
At Perranporth School we have a duty of care to all of our pupils.The Designated Safeguarding/Child Protection Lead for Perranporth Primary School is Alistair Johnson (Headteacher), email@example.com
The Designated Safeguarding/Child Protection Leadcover and Teacher for Children in Care is Nadia Lampier (Deputy Headteacher) firstname.lastname@example.org
We have a duty to pass on any child protection or safeguarding concerns to the Early Help Hub, Psychology & Social Care Services and/or Multi Agency Referral Unit (MARU). Contacts for these and other agencies can be found here:Safeguarding Contacts or on our Safeguarding information page
Please use the link above to read a wealth of information on E-safety at Perranporth School. You can find advice on home internet filtering, mobile device monitoring, reporting concerns and the E-safety curriculum.
Has someone done something online that has made you or a child or young person you know, feel worried or unsafe? Use the button below to make a report to one of CEOP’s experienced Child Protection Advisors
Dates for Your Diary
Perranporth INSET Days 2016-17: Tue 3rd Jan 2017, Feb 22nd 2017, Fri 26th May 2017,
Playgroup – Every Tuesday 9 – 10:30 in the school hall Cost £1.50 – Refreshments Included. Please note that Playgroup is TERM TIME ONLY.
School Business Manager – Mrs A Barrett
Head Teacher – Mr A Johnson
You can contact the School Office on – 01872 572021
Or email us email@example.com
Perranporth School is part of Truro and Penwith Academy Trust, a charitable company limited by guarantee, registered in England and Wales. Company Number: 08880841. Registered address: College Road, Truro, TR1 3XX
Perranporth School is a two-story building with steps and wheelchair lifts to the classrooms and other teaching areas. Should you require “step free” access to the building, please contact he school office (01872 572021) to arrange access via an alternative route and use of disabled facilities. There is a designated disabled parking bay in the car park.